Saturday, September 13, 2014

25 Years of a Selfish Photo Guy

I take pictures. A lot of pictures.

I just turned 25 and i am thankful for everything and everyone who stayed with me through my shit phase and depressing state.

Again I take pictures. Let me tell you why....

I love people. I love observing them interact, have conversations, laugh, cry, and see their emotions. i dont mind if you don't talk to me, i'd be happy just to be there, to see people. to capture your moment. by the way I'm a ninja.

I am selfish. I take pictures not to show you. I take pictures because i forget and i know that i will forget.

That is my fear. To Forget.

I've seen it. People forgetting loved ones. I don't want to forget. Memories are important to me.
With every click of my old camera, i wouldn't forget. So if i capture you, please don't be mad.
It's my way of saying I Value You. Through good photos or bad, i would treasure you.

People come on and go, but your memories would stay with me...  take a glimpse... here are some of you... Family.... Friends... I say Thank you. Thank you for making life interesting. For being subjects to what i see.


25 years and i am Half Way 50, It's ok... I'm Older, I am Happier.






















No comments:

Post a Comment